Physics Laws Mug
15oz black stoneware mug with white print. Features the text "Gauss& Hooke& Snell& Coulomb." on the front, and the APS logo on the back. Pays homage to the physics laws:
- Gauss' Law ( ): The total of the electric flux out of a closed surface is equal to the charge enclosed divided by the permittivity.
- Hooke's Law ( ): the force (F) needed to extend or compress a spring by some distance (x) scales linearly with respect to that distance
- Snell's Law ( ): gives the relationship between angles of incidence and refraction for a wave impinging on an interface between two media with different indices of refraction.
- Coulomb's Law ( ): quantifies the amount of force between two stationary, electrically charged particles.
- Quality stoneware ceramic
- 15 oz capacity
- Solid black color with matte finish exterior/glossy interior
- Hand wash recommended
- Microwave safe
- 4 5/8"H x 3 3/4"W; 5 1/8"W w/handle